On Marriage. . . .

    Sunday 25 November 2007

    <p>In the car on the way home Miss E pipes up:</p>

    <p>E: Mum Jaspar is going to Marry me!</p>

    <p>M: Is he Eesh Does he know that?</p>

    <p>E: Yes he said so he's going to marry me</p>

    <p>M: Is he only going to marry you?</p>

    <p>E: He has three no two others is he allowed to marry more?</p>

    <p>M: No </p>

    <p>E: tHEN Zeb can marry Kayla.</p>

    <p>E: Zeb wants to marry me.</p>

    <p>M: Does he?</p>

    <p>E: Yes but I want to marry Jaspar, Zeb can marry Kayla and Takira can marry Brendan and the Jaspar can just marry me.</p>



    <p>She was happy with that solution and once again:</p>

    <p>E: I am voting for John Howard. </p>

    <p>A: You can't vote only Mummy can.</p>

    <p>E: No i can vote Can't I Mummy When are we going to vote?</p>

    <p>M: No you can't vote Only Mummy can and later.</p>

    <p>E: Oh! (Huff)</p>

    <p>M: Who would you vote for?</p>

    <p>E: John Howard because he's the Prime Minister.</p>



    <p>Just love 6 all the enthusiasm and knowledge Acacia was the same.</p>

    <p>On another note November 21st pasted by without so much as a flicker in our house so much so I didn't realise until today that it was past November 21st, a sighn of the times I guess.</p>

    Post a Comment