Friday Night

    Sunday 30 November 2014

    Couldn't sleep Friday night…. too quite house with my children away and all (and the afternoon nap because I could probably didn't help.)  So instead I made this for my class of very special kids who all adore calendars right now.

    Two pages - PDF'd because of that cross platform thing (agh!) 
    The first is the template - I am thinking that I will enlarge ours to A3(it is a4 sized) - so that they don't have so many tiny bits, then we will paint the background with some blue edicol.
    For this sort of thing I often cut the pieces (especially the star) out for them - and let them put them in order - we will start with 2 at the top and then count on - with "what's next?"

    And yes there are two copies of each number - just for the ones who think it is hilarious to get rid of some of the numbers  - but also because my kids don't really like to colour so i will print this in colour.

    If you think you can use it, feel free to download it here


    Post a Comment